January 18th, 2022
We're dedicated to providing safe, fun, quality dental care for all our kiddos!
Our COVID-19 protocols are in place to keep your family safe!
- Masks are required for all guests ages 3 and up
- You car is the waiting room! Check in via text message from your car when you arrive.
- E-forms will be sent to you prior to your appointment. You can complete forms online any time that's convenient for you and avoid handling pens and clipboards in the office.
- The total number of guests in the office at the same time is limited. Parents, we encourage you to wait in the car during your child's appointment (ages 5yrs +). If accompanying your child, we can accommodate one parent to be present. Please do not bring other family members or siblings to the office if they do not have appointments.
- Common areas are disinfected regularly.
- Treatment rooms are thoroughly sanitized between visitors.
- All of our instruments are individually wrapped and heat sterilized, with regular quality control testing.
Preventive dental care is an important part of maintaining a healthy, cavity-free smile! Remember to schedule your child's dental check-ups every 6 months.
Book online HERE or call 214-484-3199.
December 15th, 2021
2022 is only 16 days away! We have adjusted our hours to help as many families as possible get in for their dental check-ups and treatment needs while utilizing this year's benefits.
Most plans allow for 2 dental visits per year. Has your family had both of their 2021 check-ups? If not, you can schedule online HERE or call 214-484-3199 for more options.
These elves are standing by to take your call!
While these elves are happily preparing the rest of the office:
November 16th, 2021
Tis the season to be grateful - and there is so much to be thankful for!
Awesome patients like YOU and your family is what makes our office great! Thank you for the privilege of allowing us to care for this community's little ones for over 10 years!
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
September 8th, 2021
A lot has changed in the last year and a half, and it's common for families to still feel that their lives and routines aren't quite back to normal. Of all the healthy habits worth re-establishing, dental check-ups are at the top of the list!
Preventive dental check-ups every 6 months are important for many reasons. Seeing the dentist regularly means there's a better chance of catching cavities while they are still small and easy to treat. A professional dental cleaning with your favorite hygienist removes plaque and bacteria from the mouth, keeping your child's gums healthy and reducing his/her cavity risk.
What a difference a cleaning can make!
We make dental appointments easy for parents and fun for kids! Book online anytime - try it HERE
We can't wait to see you soon!